“A lot of times the issue is that clients, who are advertisers, are not targeting their audiences well…”
Facebook Advertising is a powerful tool any business can use to expand their reach, build their brand, and even gain more customers and leads. But don’t expect to get decent results if you’re not targeting your audience well or if you don’t know a thing about your audience.
On this episode, I discuss how Facebook Ads can work for you if you know how to target your audience. We’ll be focusing on interest-based targeting right now but we’ll explore the different ways to target audiences in future videos. So before you start to think that Facebook Ads isn’t working for you, watch this episode…
On Today’s Show You’ll Learn:
- How to target people based on their interests on Facebook Ads
- Why quitting Facebook Ads after your first campaign isn’t a good idea
- The importance of getting as specific as possible when targeting interests
- Techniques on targeting specific interests when setting up your Facebook campaign
- The easiest way to get started on Facebook Ads without having a large email list
- And a lot more…
Watch this episode today and learn how you can increase your advertising ROI with Facebook targeting!
For more podcasts and videos, please subscribe to my video blog “Marketing Success in Under 10 Minutes” on my Youtube channel. Please share comments or questions about this post of if you’d like to us to cover other digital marketing topics.